INTERNSHIP: MARKETING & E-COMMERCE SPECIALIST with English, German or Italian
Eco Fashion Labels is a fast growing international company focusing on in-style sustainable fashion. We currently offer 30+ sustainable, organic, recycled and fair trade certified brands for men, women and children. Right now, we are working on developing a global online marketplace for sustainable fashion. We offer a unique opportunity to become a part of startups dealing with sustainable fashion and get an overview of all areas of business.
- Managing and creating content for all social media channels
- Content creation
- Marketplace management - Adding and updating product content
- Research new industry trends/opportunities for increased digital revenue and branding
- Research and contact potential brands to connect to our marketplace
- Sales and marketing analysis
- Market research – identify new sales and marketing channels
- Contacting potential collaborators and influencers
- Optional duties include Fashion blogging and photography
- Studies in relevant field
- Creative and pro-active attitude
- Good level of English
- Good organizational skills
- Flexible to work with several different tasks across the business
- Length of internship 2-6 months, full time or part time.
- Flexible start date
- Location: Remote with weekly online meetings. If you´re based in Prague we´ll have personal meetings.
- We offer staff discounts
- We prioritize candidates on a mandatory internship through university
- The internship is unpaid with the possibility for the right candidate to be employed after the internship.